One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

It's that time of the year!

Fuura
    Fuura
    Admin

It's that time of the year! Empty It's that time of the year!

Post by Fuura Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
    Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and friends as well as loved ones. Including getting presents both useful and awesome.

Regarding presents, as this is Tides' first christmas in service, i'm very joyful that i even managed to get it finished and actually run it with a small-ish playerbase of who i am very thankful.
    So, with christmans being right now, i've added a 500EXP present to yesterdays EXP update for everyone. It's not much and it's not the most new idea, but it's what i can return to you great people, so it's happening.

Merry Christmas and all the things, hope we'll get to celebreate a few more in the future.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:11 pm