One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Fuura
    Fuura
    Admin

Grand Opening on the Horizon Empty Grand Opening on the Horizon

Post by Fuura Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. Applications will open this weekend.

Take this little while until Applications are officially possible, to register, gather ideas, get acquainted with the rules, people and staff.
    There are still minor dents and kinks to work out, couple misspellings to fix, some minor sentences to be corrected or added and a few of the islands still require some attention too. But we will definitely get everything wrapped up until this weekend.

And, since i don't mean to steal the glory for myself, there's some laurels to give to my right- and left-hand men, which i will swiftly name Skipper and Izzy (yet to have an account). While i will admit, that i did all of the writing work, they practically backed me up and got me excited enough to bother finishing and helped get this place into running shape each in their own way - neither of which was anything but important. I don't sell them short of their effort and neither should anyone else. I just hope they will work as hard and enjoy this place and it's work as much as i do.

With that, enjoy.
    Fuura
    Fuura
    Admin

Grand Opening on the Horizon Empty Re: Grand Opening on the Horizon

Post by Fuura Sat May 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Update: Applications are now possible.

But please bear in mind, that currently we are only three people who also have to do other things - additionally to two of them (i am not one of the two) still needing some training in these rules. So your application or creation might not get reviewed immediately.
    Be a little patient, you only have to go trough this process once, for now.