One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

2 posters

Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions.

Anais
    Anais
    Marine

Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions. Empty Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions.

Post by Anais Mon May 28, 2012 12:11 am

Well, I need that thread since I am sure that I will ask questions to increase my understanding for the rules and of course trying to contribute to the site by every way possible.

Currently, I have a question and a suggestion.

Question: When I create my status sheet one, will my attributes be all level one for free or do I have to spend points on them to let them reach level one?

Suggestion: I would recommend a face claim thread where new applicants would seek in order not to choose a face claim already chosen. If there was a reservation ability for new applicants to claim a face, that would be great.
    Fuura
    Fuura
    Admin

Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions. Empty Re: Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions.

Post by Fuura Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 am

Things that you don't spend points on are at a score of 0 and thus also level 0, level 1 starts at 100 points of score, for both attributes and expertises.

And a thread for taken Avatars will be made once some are taken, I've noticed i forgot to make a placeholder. It's also going to incorporate reservations, naturally.
    Anais
    Anais
    Marine

Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions. Empty Re: Crimson's blade thread of suggestions and questions.

Post by Anais Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Postings are usually written in past tense narrative style, which means: text should be written in the way that events have already happened and are being told to someone instead of commentation on presently happening actions.

I would suggest adding to that, that the applications should be written in third person as well to prevent any misunderstanding in the future. I know it would seem obvious to some but it wouldn't to others. To me, postings meant posts within the RPing area so I took liberty to be a bit creative in my application. Now, I have to redo a lot of work.

Thanks very much.
    Fuura
    Fuura
    Admin

Post by Fuura Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 am

At least someone is picky about rule phrasing - which is good. The more hole we can plug, the less problems there can be.
    Slight change made, to make it more obvious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 am